Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

best polish ive ever used..

a freind of mine who is in the car trade gave me some of this car wax, ive been using meguiars for 2 years now. and this stuff is miles better. honestly my car has never been so shiny.. :D

Well I don't imagine the dealers pay that much ;) so I'm sure it's possible to extract some from the people who make it.

theres no chance that is the proper stuff for only £20, my mate gets it at trade price for £125, if anybody wants the proper stuff send me a pm, and i can see if i can get some :wink:

ad says "supplied and applied" to your car for £200. Some dealers charge £100+ per hour. Probably cost £200 for the dealer to polish your car with halfords own brand.

A number of people on here know that i worked at car shock and one of the things i did was lend a hand doing the diamond brite on the cars when things were quiet and boring. The kit cost £30 per car and that's for the 2 bottles and the interior spray!

£200-300 for it to be done but it's all boll0cks and a con.

Chris

I work with loads of dealers and on average they pay about £35 for a full pack of Diamond Brite, Supagard, Jewelbrite etc - product with the single biggest mark up that they sell - weird how they can make more profit out of that than selling a 20k car