Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Cross between scirroco, corrado and lotus esprit

The front end reminds me of a Delorian... But then, I have been drinking tonight! :lol:

You could get a brand new Delorean shipped from the US for about £30k. I enquired about it last week on the Delorean website. No RHD but it is pretty much custom spec from new or nearly new parts. I was gonna mention a delorean Henny so don't blame the drink. On that note I'll go get myself a beer. :lol:

You can tell there are many shared design elements that have somehow been passed along James.. I always loved the back of the Corrado because it reminded me so much of the DeLorean :)

Woah, check this out....

I really wasn't far off when I mentioned DeLorean above... :shock:

Hm.. that weirdy with the DeLorean grille looks even closer.... :)

looks like u got the rear bumper of a C wrapped round the front.....i think it looks weird enuff to be on the roads lol

That Delorean is in the American express bank. One of three gold plated ones ever to be made. The other one is in the Delorean museum and a Sheik from Saudi bought the other.

prob the same sheik whos got that clk-gtr with a complimentary spare engine with him name engraved it just in case he blows one up lol

there are plenty of similarities between the delorian and the corrado.delorian was a 2.8 v6 built for american market,corrado built for american market is 2.8 vr6.the delorian looks like the corrados predisesor (dont kno how to spell that). they WERE NOT designed by the same person the delorian was designed by John Z Delorian.who raised the funds to produce the car in Dunmurry in N ireland.he was american and previously worked for GM.the company went bust as investors didnt provide enough capital to keep the company afloat and Mr Delorian arranged a cocaine deal worth $24million to help with the cars production.he got busted as it was video taped and spent the next two yrs explaining his case he got freed as he was apparently a victim of entrapment.his career went down the drain and so did DMC.although he was f**k* minted anyway!and there was two gold plated models built then a further two were built but not buy delorian.i believe only one of the origonals is still intact.anyway im away to play fives now.