Sign in to follow this  
selbekk

i hate my car's interior

Ok, I got my car back from a mechanic I know today (he's like all knowing or whatever), and he told me a lot I didn't wanna hear about my car's electrics. First of all, I got ABS (great, right?), but no ABS light, and I don't think it works either. He further told me my fuse box was fecked, or its supports were, and the cabling in general was horrible. There were signs of an earlier alarm, central locking facilities and much more. Also, the electric windows were aftermarket items. Oh, and the last owner wired up a I could go on for ages.

Well, even though I've hired him to do the rest of the electrics already, I gotta admit I am kinda curious of one little sound. When I click the power window switch (near side), there is a loud buzz from the fuse box area, and they don't work either.

Crush kill destroy.

Gotta admit though, this mechanic did a great job. He changed the clutch, starter and fixed my idle problems, as well as some of the electric ones, in just over a day!

I would be a mechanic but don't think I could put up with burning my hands, getting covered in oil, skinning my knuckles & having to work to tight deadlines & dealing with sh*te design/access problems etc etc on a daily basis, of course some people might actually enjoy all this & some would even pay to experience it :nurse:

I would be a mechanic but don't think I could put up with burning my hands, getting covered in oil, skinning my knuckles & having to work to tight deadlines & dealing with sh*te design/access problems etc etc on a daily basis, of course some people might actually enjoy all this & some would even pay to experience it :nurse:

This is what i do everday...but dont have the hassle of what you said :lol:

bcstudent, true. I've chosen something else though, so I guess it'll be left as a hobby. Besides, I just wanna be a corrado specific mechanic. I guess you can make a good living out of that though, with all these problems coming in all the time :)