Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Bought a 4motion today........................

........for the missus ;)

That way I get to keep the C and have a 4mo to play with to!!! 8)

137k, slightly high I know, but its a 2000 W reg, dark blue with a few small scratches but nothing serious or expensive and the best bit, it only cost....

£3750!!!!! :shock:

Pick it up next weekend. My drive way will then have 5.6 litres, 12 cylinders and 48 valves!!!! :lol:

Cheap as chips! As you've got such a good deal, with the money you've saved you could turbo your 24v dude!! 8) 8)

Keep us informed as this is exactly what I plan to do within the next couple of months. I have been looking at the Bora's as they are soo much cheaper than the Golf. Really interested in what the 4mo is like to live with and whether it is 'wife' friendly!

Well done!

Its a Golf. Dark blue colour, not sure which though, anyone know the mk4 colours?

Its cheap cos the guy took it in as part ex, and sold it as a "trade" sale, so no warranty etc. Tax is up, MOT til march, and needs a service soon, but for the price I dont mind that. Jst got to sell her Beetle now.

I'll get some pics up next weekend when we pick it up ;)

Its the same as this, but its not this one. Black cloth interior, CD head unit and cassette (both standard VW), climate too.

i know you've said how you got it so cheap, but HOW DID YOU GET IT SOO CHEAP!!!!!!!!

i've never seen any that price...

It was on autotrader mate!!! My mate saw it ;) I never tend to search below £4k for 4mo's, probably why it hadnt sold!! Bargain 8)

I will do when I iron the the problems!!!

The bloody bloke I bought it off valeted it, and now its running really rough with the exhaust emission light on, I think he steamed the engine :mad:

Hopefully its nothing too bad!!!

Also need to change the front wishbone bushes, so may just change the wishbones themselves instead.

That'll be the Lambda then. You may just find the connections are a bit damp; my mum's Leon Cupra had the same problem and a bit of drying out fixed the problem.

Hopefully mate. However, I drove it back from Birmingham, and its actually worse today. may have to swap mine over for some fault invest.

Hopefully mate. However, I drove it back from Birmingham, and its actually worse today. may have to swap mine over for some fault invest.

In Birmingham and never popped in to say hi! Huh..... :lol:

In Birmingham and never popped in to say hi! Huh..... :lol:[/quote:1c84a]

Sorry mate, wasnt hanging around though. It was in Aston, just off Jct 6 M6. You near there?