Sign in to follow this  
Dub_nut_g60

Standard Ride Height of a G60

Can anyone tell me what the measurement is from ground to top of arch (front and rear) on a standard G60?

At recent South Coast meets people have said my car is very low (and loud but thats a different matter) I want to find out what my drop is at the moment but i have no reference point!

Thanks in advance

Andy

Cant imagine there being many standard height G60s around here..

will it not be the same suspension that it fitted to the early Valver? If so, may be worth having a word with Tom and having a look at his car as its still on standard suspension IIRC....

I can measure mine. But it seems to be sitting very low at the back at the moment think something is saggy...

However... I could measure the spare car. but it won't be for a little while as it's sat at a dodgy angle at the moment.

Sorry I'm not more help...

Good Thinking Michael!

Tom - if i dont get an answer i may well pester you! but would be easist to see if anyone pops up with the answer, im suprised Darren doesnt know them off the top of his head!!

Its not anything important or urgent just something i would like to know so i know what sort of drop im running at different times!

You could ask Drewie99, hes got a 38k standard G60...

38K... you've got to be kidding... any pictures on the site?

I got a few from BVF last weekend but it was Sunday and they all came out sh1te due to a touch of the DT's :lol:

Amazing to see a G60 in that good condition, it really really is proper showroom nick! :shock:

38K... you've got to be kidding... any pictures on the site?

He's done 20k of that in the last 2 years - it was on 17k when he bought it!

Mine has brand new shocks and springs but i have 17s fitted, be any use for you? Can measure when i get home tonight

Mine has brand new shocks and springs but i have 17s fitted, be any use for you? Can measure when i get home tonight

You should always measure from the wheel centre to the lip of the wheel arch anyway, that then ignores any variation in wheels/tyres.

When standard, the distance between wheel centre and arch was 36 cm on my car. That measurement was for the rear wheels but i seem to remember that front end was the same