Sign in to follow this  
IrishG60

He suped it.. he bloody Ruined it!!!

Well the styling really isn't to my taste but thats a nice cheap way to get a 1.8T converted Corrado.. remove all the modifications you don't want etc and sell them off and you'll probably claw back a grand or so... then with the spare cash get it resprayed and put back to standard looking. Bargain :)

Cheap enough considering the 20v conversion, but youd have to account for new wheels and a spray job....too fast and curious at the minute

Am i reading that right? Does it say its covered 100 miles since the conversion was done?

Yes, apparently it's only done 100 miles in 3 years! :shock: If that's true that should be enough to put you off.

Jeez, that is one ugly rear end. I've seen that car somewhere before but not sure where.... :scratch:

owner is/was a member on here - prob not been on for a long time but I recall seeing his car in a members gallery thread at some point! Not a fan of the look either nor would I want to drive a C on 19'' rims :shock:

Probably why its only done 100 miles in 3 years! You would not want to be seen driving it and the ride must be appalling.

Appealing for the 1.8T, but I'd have to wear a balaclava when driving it in case I saw anybody I knew. He's going for Astra VXR next...obviously he likes his straight line speed!

owner is/was a member on here - prob not been on for a long time but I recall seeing his car in a members gallery thread at some point! Not a fan of the look either nor would I want to drive a C on 19'' rims :shock:

Thinking about it I think it was on ebay a little while ago with those exact pictures. Guessing it didn't sell.... Yeah, 19s are just taking it way too far. He obviously doesn't care much for how the car drives, just how it looks. :roll:

Chavalicious! Good to see someone doing something different I guess (most of the cars at the Summer Schorcher were a tad similar - with good reason I know). But I'm not sure rebranding the car the VW Dwayne was a good move. It would be expensive to run. I mean, just the cost of shellsuits, Burberry socks and La Coste trainers would push me into the red, before I even started on the car :?