Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

Head gasket! GONE!!

Worst thing is probably the manifold bolts at the back...

Who told you it had gone then? I trust MJS more than anyone else round here...

Then again any G60 over 100k is going to need a HG sooner or later but yours should already have the copper one fitted.

Are you still running the OE heat exchanger?

Kwick fit in stowupland!!lol What ya mean by OE heat exchanger??lol :?

just in the middle of doing the HG on my g60 rado, charger doesnt need to be removed, just the alternator. once you get a few of the boost pipes moved aside its really not that daunting. if you do go through with the work yourself then i can take a few pics at various stages and give you some pointers as like i say im doing mine just now. hope this helps a bit. all the best , tom

Cheers m8! hopefuuly the head gasket is ok now!! But i think it would be good to have one on the forum anyway!! JUST in case.lol :D

just in the middle of doing the HG on my g60 rado, charger doesnt need to be removed, just the alternator. once you get a few of the boost pipes moved aside its really not that daunting. if you do go through with the work yourself then i can take a few pics at various stages and give you some pointers as like i say im doing mine just now. hope this helps a bit. all the best , tom

Cheers m8! hopefuuly the head gasket is ok now!! But i think it would be good to have one on the forum anyway!! JUST in case.lol :D

That's mad. You'll be the third person I know of in the last few weeks that has been told by a garage that their HG is gone and then it turns out it's alright. There's some kind of conspiracy....

I aint going back there!! They found it really really funny when they told me 2!!! treated my car like sh*t as well! :(

Goits. Take no notice mate.