Sign in to follow this  
ProdigalSon

Should that have happened? Pwn'd a 320d :-D

He may well have to if he is going to spend all his timing racing anything that moves on the road.

:wink:

Well not quite anything - I know when to let it slide :lol:

im driving a 320d coupe at the moment, its not very quick.

Way to burst my bubble dude! :sad: :lol:

Oh, well, will have to find another yardstick car that I can be happy to equal :wink:

BMW E36 325i... most who drive these are youngish lads who want to be gangsters, covered in jewellery with a 'hook wrist' on the steering wheel, etc, etc... They HATE it when they lose (especially to a girl, haha!)

Yep, at least look for the 328i with the derestricted inlet, good for about 220 bhp. It's considered the baby M3 of it's day. Of course, still weighs 1.5 tonnes..

Yep, at least look for the 328i with the derestricted inlet, good for about 220 bhp. It's considered the baby M3 of it's day. Of course, still weighs 1.5 tonnes..

IF I had too much time on my hands I might actually draw up an expected 'league table' of cars around the C, collated from other posts...

But I don't. And it would be a bit puerile. Not that that's stopped me before :cuckoo:

imho, that would be pretty gay.

But then my list would comprise of:

milkfloat.jpg

kids%20on%20yellow%20car%20playground.jpg

to name but a few :brickwall:

yeah but it is still a corrado.

VW Corrado.

Making going slow look cool since the 80's.

8)

I remember absolutely destroying a 528i in my first VR- he wasn't happy at all :lol: Slightly more power than a standard VR, but as said earlier, heavier.

Then I thought I'd look up the spec on a 320d, and it has 250lb-ft of torque! :shock: I can only assume that his limited revs forced him to make a gear change whereas I sat in glorious 3rd all the way - I can't be running that kind of torque... can I? :nuts: :grin: :clap:

my old g60 made 275lb/ft with a jabba r1 charger, remap, 4-2-1 manifold and a de-cat s/s exhaust.

And my G60 is more than a match for my mates Cupra R Leon :lol: much to his disgust as a 2.5k car out handles and out drags his 10k one :grin: it also eats renualt sport 172`s i discovered the other day :grin: which are waaaaaaaaay lighter than a corrado, chav boy in it werent happy :lol:

fairy muff its not quite a standard G60 but its only got a de cat exhaust and a stage 4 charger

Alot of its down to the driver, even if its a much more powerfull car :salute:

my old g60 made 275lb/ft with a jabba r1 charger, remap, 4-2-1 manifold and a de-cat s/s exhaust.

Of course it did. :lol:

Looks like I'll be needing a 4-2-1 manifold then if it'll give me an extra 80lb/ft on top of the already extensive engine mod list :lol: