Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

BBS colour change.

Im struggling to sell my BBS and if they dont go I wont be running them through the winter so I thought of maybe changing centre colour.

Right now I do like the silver but Ive always like a light grey with silver lip. What other colours do you reckon? I even thought about white to be a little different but dont want it to look chavvy.

How about matt centres as well in place of gloss? Photoshop away...

Ok, good response so far :lol: .

Was contemplating the whole wheel in an anthracite colour now with black bolts. Could someone give that a quick shop please.

Sorry I could never have gold on my car, it works on others but I just couldnt have it on mine.

:lol:

I was half joking but at the same time I think your C is one of the few colours that could work against gold rims... tbh I'd leave as are or if you're set on changing them then I'd go body colour!

i like those wheels as they are??

what are they??

if only they were 4 stud i'd prob have them off ya!!

i say leave em be.. lol

rob.

i like those wheels as they are??

what are they??

if only they were 4 stud i'd prob have them off ya!!

i say leave em be.. lol

rob.

Hi, there 17in BBS RKII 2 piece split rims. Reasonably rare and new would be close to £1k I believe. There the perfect size etc for looks but the car seems to handle better with the 15in wheels. Two really need the inners refurbed and there easy to split so I just thought it would be good to get them done.

There a bit too bling for me at the moment, and Ive always liked the Dahlback Golf with these on albeit in one piece. What ever happened to thier Polo?

if you want a mean, hard edged look, then you could get them all done in black - preferably somewhere near a matt finish too...

black wheels in that sort of style look good on a rado IMO (look at chazrad's motor), but you would want to get the whole lot done black i recon.

IMO black/dark wheels with a silver lip is :pukeright:

as they are i don't think they look too bling though (again IMO) - the corrado is a reasonably classy car, so i don't think that wheels of that style look particularly out of place (then again i do have RX's on mine, so i'm bound to be a bit biased) :)

I agree with what your saying and I agree but a change from the norm would be good. I am more thinking the whole dark wheel colour now with smoked lights front and back with smoked numberplates to have a dark "theme".

Right Ive pretty much made my mind up that it will be either all satin black or all grey.

Could someone please do a quick photoshop