Sign in to follow this  
Dazzler

Had my Corrado 16yrs, thought I'd treat her to a make over..

Here's some pics of my car after restoration. Bodykit all round, new full system powerflow quad exhaust , suspension all round to drop 40mm, new gold RS wheels, and full professional re-spray original colour. I think its LUSH.. next, hoping to drop in full VR6, just need a donor car. :salute:

Won't be to everyone's tastes but good to see another being loved and kept alive!

16yrs is a long time to keep one car too!

Looking XXXtra Strongmint fresh there buddy!

I like the Porsche style exhausts, very cool for a 4 piper 8)

What wing mirrors are those?

some people will hate it? some people will love it? personally apart from the rear lights :pukeright: i love it.

some people will hate it? some people will love it? personally apart from the rear lights :pukeright: i love it.

I love it and think the rear lights are 8) ..16 years WOW :clap: I have trouble keeping a car for 6 months :lol:

i like that! rear lights ruin it though,too many wierd shapes going on inside the lenses. The gld wheels really compliment the red paint too.What is it at the moment? 16v? g60?

Not to my taste but at least you have done it to what looks like a high standard.

Very impressed you have kept it 16 years, you must really love it.

My opinion is.......i think it looks supurb :D

You've made a good choice with the body kit and i think the whole car looks very smooth and not too chavy (as they say these days).

Wish things would stop breaking on my C so i could get it looking the same as yours.

not into bodykitted anything really i like the clean lines BUT it does look very smart i quite like the rear lights they are different much better than the usual shite lexus style light... look nice quality, paint looks very good, i have looked and looked at those front bumpers and i STILL cant make my mind up if i like them! hehe

16 years is a bloody long time to keep a car i bet your absolutly made up with this now :clap:

excellent got any interior pics?? or any future plans??

not a fan of the rear lights and i think the rear bumper needs something to fill in the gaps where the exhausts are, but apart from that. i really like it. not a big fan of bodykits anymore but that looks nice mate

wheels really compliment the colour of the car! good move!

The military veh in the background is the brand new Panther Command and liaison vehicle, its very good.

Mirrrors are M3 carbon with led, bit of a pain but worth it I think.

I understand some folk won't like the job, but hey.. I dont like licourice..

Nice comments, thanks ALL.. GREAT to be here.. :salute:

I like it too. Something a bit different...but I must admit the rear lights aren't my favourites, but as you say, you don't like liquorice :lol:

Paint looks stunning 8)

not into bodykitted anything really i like the clean lines BUT it does look very smart i quite like the rear lights they are different much better than the usual **** lexus style light... look nice quality, paint looks very good, i have looked and looked at those front bumpers and i STILL cant make my mind up if i like them! hehe

16 years is a bloody long time to keep a car i bet your absolutly made up with this now :clap:

excellent got any interior pics?? or any future plans??

Interior is pretty standard, have twin pillar pods with battery management digital gauge and rev counter on dash,, cheesy but its there now.Momo steering wheel,sparco pedals.. stuff I put on about 12 or so yrs ago.. Want some nice new seats next, seen some buckets on e-bay but expensive. :salute:

not a fan of the rear lights and i think the rear bumper needs something to fill in the gaps where the exhausts are, but apart from that. i really like it. not a big fan of bodykits anymore but that looks nice mate

wheels really compliment the colour of the car! good move!

Thanks, I have spare mesh to do the exhausts but its getting round to doing them and making a good enough job, limited with tools etc for cutting. Prob need rubber surrounds near pipes too can cover cuts.. dont know, I'll see. :salute:

looking at seats etc etc

have a butchers at recaro home page get an idea of price etc then search google cetain compaines come up and are very reasonable indeed, there is always doouglas valley breakers for the best priced porsche stuff around if your into it?? or like you say i guess e-bay but got to keep looking for it trouble with e-bay is you end up buying loads of crap you dont really want!! lol :)