Mawrick

Anyone know if the fan guide rings still is available ?

Still showing available on a fairly recent version of etka but you would need to check with the stealers to be sure. Part no. 357 121 210

ok, thnx......btw anyone happening to know what the "air guide grill" cost from the stealer in UK? I got one quoted today for roughly £100

Part-no seem to be: 535 853 671 J

I've just bought the last one from stealers, ideally I need 2 - any ideas where I could get a second from?

I bought two fan guide rings about 6 weeks ago - plenty showing as available on back order from Germany. They're not a Corrado specific part.

Strange. Dealer I went said that it was the last he could get!! Ive ordered one from Germany now anyway!

I ordered and got two overnight at the dealers 2 weeks ago. They were dusty. May the stock has run out for the time being.

I ordered a ring from http://www.autohaus-schlagheck.de/ on Saturday PM, and it arrived first thing this morning, nicely packaged too...

Pretty happy. the quality of this ring is a lot better than the one I got from VW the other day as it seemed very brittle and started to crac around the peg things that push into the fan cowel... this one seems a little more flexible, so maybe the one I got last week was scraping the bottom of the barrel as it seems a few ppl on here have purchased them recently :)

Pete