Sign in to follow this  
RadoVirgin

My Burgundy Pearl 16v

I'll probably be doing the same and going down on the saturday. I'm not sure about the club situation, i'll put a post in the events thread and see how many ppl are going.

i have just posted asking about sat, apparently you just pull up and ask for club parking at the gate... if we can get club place saturday then will be worth doing it i think, get a group of us together...

:shock:

I didnt know they made Burgundy pearl valvers.... im so :censored: right now!!

Very nice car matey. Fancy an ice grey violet valver? :lol:

Lol, at the moment mate i'm trying to get the damn thing running and if it doesn't work this weekend the bloody engine is coming OUT!!! and is going to be replaced with a VR6!!! plus I have some nice 310mm wilwood superlite 4 pot that i'm going to trial fit this weekend :clap: .

Why do you want a different colour valver?

Lol, at the moment mate i'm trying to get the damn thing running and if it doesn't work this weekend the bloody engine is coming OUT!!! and is going to be replaced with a VR6!!! plus I have some nice 310mm wilwood superlite 4 pot that i'm going to trial fit this weekend :clap: .

Why do you want a different colour valver?

Shame about your engine probs.

Tbh, i love ice grey violet pearl, gorgeous colour and suits the rado really well imo but then everytime i see a Burgandy pearl or Twilight violet rado my heart just melts, trust me, if i could own a rado in every shade of purple i would :lol: