Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

Video on Silverstone now on this page and page 1

Great vid Yan, awesome music aswell! Far too much of my car on there though, especially the first hairpin when I 'go round' the outside - then into the gravel! Hehehe

Great pics Yan, will try and u/l some myself if I can get the wife off the xbox tonite!

How are you getting the video from the storefront to your pc to then upload?

You have to upload the video file to the FM3 server go to your my forza page on the forza 3 home page, then download the single video clip (within 24 hours) and then finally upload the next one from the xbox.

Takes about 30 mins to upload a 30 second clip for me at 50MB.

I've uploaded the vid to 'my storefront' but cant see it when I go to the Forza site, only the photos appear. How long does it take before it should show on the server?

Nice Vid Yan!

How long you reckon to encode a full lap of the ring this Sunday?? :D

That is not going to happen, if I could take the video straight off the xbox onto my PC then I would do more, it's just the upload and download rubbish. The only reason I have the time to do it now is I am off work for a week!

Jamin, the video should be available straight away on the Forza website but you need to log into the site with your MSN passport(top right corner) to get the video option to show up, you only get 24 hours before they delete it and only you can see it/download it.

I didn't get the timing quite right on this one, some of the cuts are too jumpy between sequences. The reason it's mostly Jamin's car is that you got a better view of all the cars and it's easier and quicker to encode 30 secs of the replay camera with it's different angles than it is to keep switching angles and cars.

Nice Vid Yan!

That is not going to happen, if I could take the video straight off the xbox onto my PC then I would do more, it's just the upload and download rubbish. The only reason I have the time to do it now is I am off work for a week!

Jamin, the video should be available straight away on the Forza website but you need to log into the site with your MSN passport(top right corner) to get the video option to show up, you only get 24 hours before they delete it and only you can see it/download it.

I didn't get the timing quite right on this one, some of the cuts are too jumpy between sequences. The reason it's mostly Jamin's car is that you got a better view of all the cars and it's easier and quicker to encode 30 secs of the replay camera with it's different angles than it is to keep switching angles and cars.

is it possible to download the replay from the store front?

Nice Vid Yan!

is it possible to download the replay from the store front?

I don't know, you can view it as many times as you like there as I won't take it off until I run out of room.

Nice Vid Yan!

Poor excuse!! :wave:

Nah, I was only pullin ya leg dude, you got way more patience than me having done what you've done already... :salute:

I've got an odd one....

I was tooling around in free play in my S class Corrado. I then went back into Career and chose a tournament to race in between my R2 championship races. It was a VW only tournament at class D. But I could still play in my S class rado, and it didn't say I needed to change cars or downgrade. How come this happened? :scratch: I ended up thrashing everyone and lapping quite a few cars too. :grin:

I've got an odd one....

I was tooling around in free play in my S class Corrado. I then went back into Career and chose a tournament to race in between my R2 championship races. It was a VW only tournament at class D. But I could still play in my S class rado, and it didn't say I needed to change cars or downgrade. How come this happened? :scratch: I ended up thrashing everyone and lapping quite a few cars too. :grin:

There are a few bugs like that, for some reason the PI limit does not always seem to work but it only crops up in the career (single player) mode of the game.

I've got an odd one....

There are a few bugs like that, for some reason the PI limit does not always seem to work but it only crops up in the career (single player) mode of the game.

there are some races where there is a "minimum" class restriction, not a max. so in your case Dude you had to have a VW ABOVE class D. check the tournament restrictions next time you race

what is everyone lapping on the ring then?

i got a 9.14... spun out once...

got a 9.22 with no faults at all!

Best effort so far 9:06

think i best get practising tonight then lol!

not sure of my best time, changed my car severley since last time but not sure it will suit the long track. think ill get setting up!

are the ring times with a 400Pi corrado or have we moved to 425 yet?

400 still, don't think that'll be changing.

You gonna grace us with your presence this Sunday then?? :D

oh ass... right... i'll have to get back on it! :lol:

are the ring times with a 400Pi corrado or have we moved to 425 yet?

400 still, don't think that'll be changing.

You gonna grace us with your presence this Sunday then?? :D

i'm really going to try this weekend :lol:

8:56 with my super-dooper-turbo charger kit on :o

Incidently, I thought it would be cool if we all had proper numbers on our cars (dont have to, just an idea). I've uploaded a group to my storefront which you can d/l for free, although you'll need to add ur own number and 'bridgestone' logo sa you cant save manufacturer logos with groups apparently! :censored:

I've gone for number 6...

corrseb.jpg[/attachment:11mx8aui]

Here's a couple of pics from the first corner @ Silverstone last sunday...

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfsilver2.jpg[/attachment:126zd7jh]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfsilver1.jpg[/attachment:126zd7jh]

Plus a couple of me getting it all crossed up in front of Mattski and Yan at Motegi in the race before!

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfdk.jpg[/attachment:126zd7jh]dk2.jpg[/attachment:126zd7jh]

8:56 with my super-dooper-turbo charger kit on :o

Incidently, I thought it would be cool if we all had proper numbers on our cars (dont have to, just an idea). I've uploaded a group to my storefront which you can d/l for free, although you'll need to add ur own number and 'bridgestone' logo sa you cant save manufacturer logos with groups apparently! :censored:

I've gone for number 6...

corrseb.jpg[/attachment:ya6q7qyx]

i just got an 8.58! yey! :clap:

i just got an 8.58! yey! :clap:

Good effort! We want a nice close race sunday. As I was doing some test laps today, I was thinking how hard this track is gonna be to pass on, its rather narrow!

Some good pics there Jamin, sideways at Motegi!! 8)

2nd gear, pedal to the metal! heheeee