Sign in to follow this  
rolex

What wheels are these??

porsche cup 3s

if there 5x112 or 5x100 like the bottem ones could be there mille migia cup 3s

if there genuine porsche theyll be round the et 50 mark and anywere between 17x7 + 17x10 depending on what car they come off

the reps will be 17x7.5 et roughly 35

porsche cup 3s

like the sound of them(5x100),

porsche cup 3s

if there genuine porsche theyll be round the et 50 mark and anywere between 17x7 + 17x10 depending on what car they come off

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! :epicfail:

there is no such thing as a Cup 3 wheel or genuine Porsche twists,its just a name that people think they are called and the genuine Porsche design wasn't available in 17inch just 18inch Hollow Spokes for the Turbo and solid spokes for the others

sorry 'vr6storm' - put I thought of this when I read your post!

"I'm Alan Partridge: Never Say Alan Again (#2.4)" (2002)

Sonja: "The Spy Who Loved Me" is a brilliant film. It begin in forest in Germany...

Alan Partridge: It's Austria! Austria!

John: What's the one where the laser beam goes up his jack...

Alan Partridge: "Goldfinger"!

Michael: What's the one with the, with the volcano, and it splits up and a big rocket comes out with all Chinkies jumping up and down?

Tex: Isn't that, er, "Thunderball"?

Alan Partridge: No. No! No! No! Stop getting Bond wrong! I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". All do that with your fingers round your eye. I am Roger Moore. Bang! Blood dribbles down. We're on a submarine. Two sailors sit down and have a game of chess. Then the cups start wobbling and then a man who used to be in "The Onedin Line" comes in and goes, "Why are the cups wobbling? What's going on?" And then... yeah, you can stop doing that now. And then he peers down the periscope thing and looks through it and goes, "Oh my God. The submarine's being eaten by a a giant tanker." And then we cut to Moscow. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? You're joking! I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. See ya!" Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. Yeah. Yeah. He's, he's necking with her. And he goes, "I've got to go, love. Something's come up."

Michael: Aye. He means his cock.

porsche cup 3s

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! :epicfail:

there is no such thing as a Cup 3 wheel or genuine Porsche twists,its just a name that people think they are called and the genuine Porsche design wasn't available in 17inch just 18inch Hollow Spokes for the Turbo and solid spokes for the others

what are they then? :lol:

Second pic is someone off here i think?

sorry 'vr6storm' - put I thought of this when I read your post!

"I'm Alan Partridge: Never Say Alan Again (#2.4)" (2002)

Sonja: "The Spy Who Loved Me" is a brilliant film. It begin in forest in Germany...

Alan Partridge: It's Austria! Austria!

John: What's the one where the laser beam goes up his jack...

Alan Partridge: "Goldfinger"!

Michael: What's the one with the, with the volcano, and it splits up and a big rocket comes out with all Chinkies jumping up and down?

Tex: Isn't that, er, "Thunderball"?

Alan Partridge: No. No! No! No! Stop getting Bond wrong! I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". All do that with your fingers round your eye. I am Roger Moore. Bang! Blood dribbles down. We're on a submarine. Two sailors sit down and have a game of chess. Then the cups start wobbling and then a man who used to be in "The Onedin Line" comes in and goes, "Why are the cups wobbling? What's going on?" And then... yeah, you can stop doing that now. And then he peers down the periscope thing and looks through it and goes, "Oh my God. The submarine's being eaten by a a giant tanker." And then we cut to Moscow. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? You're joking! I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. See ya!" Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. Yeah. Yeah. He's, he's necking with her. And he goes, "I've got to go, love. Something's come up."

Michael: Aye. He means his cock.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

good to see another Partridge fan on here :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: