Sign in to follow this  
mimjed

i fu*kin love my rado

its been on the road for two weeks now and although it still has some issues like 4 wheel allignment ars*holes, and gearbox :(

it makes a an amzaing noise all the time, especially when you give it some right shoe.

but most of all im impressed by how much the bmw community underestimate it, and the look on there face when you go round them with your middle finger up :lol:

so many compliments coming from all over the place too, really wasnt expecting anything like it. even with haggard paint.

although im ashamed to show it beacause of the paint im looking forward to getting back into the shows this summer. roll on stanford hall.

be proud of your rado's boys and girls they are a rare beast.

know exactly what you mean! Yeah its got its rust patches and the odd dent, but i love my C to bits as well. Still turns heads even though its 19 years old.

Hah tell me about it! :p

My 'rado is a few months older than me! I was winding my eldest brother up (he's 11 years older than me so the c' was his teenage car crush :p) by telling him I'd bought a porsche 944.

His face lit up when he saw it was a corrado! heh bless 'im!

here here! Itch'n to get back into it in the next few weeks.

Getting some coilovers, a Miltek system, new panel Air Filter, new plugs & Pioneer head unit :cheers:

For now it's just sitting on the driveway teasing me every morning as I climb into the wife's excuse for a car

I sat in mine for the first time in about 18 months the other day... I really need to get my ass in gear and buy/build a new engine/gearbox for her... Still love it to bits... 8)

That's one of the things I like about Corrados, they are still enjoyable to drive even with some issues.

With my Golfs, I hate them unless they were 100%.

..and the look on there face when you go round them with your middle finger up :lol:

I sincerely hope you don't actually mean this..

how about i fu*kin miss my rado

i need to sort it out but just cant afford 2 at the mo i might have to go for a sit in it soon might help a little but theres a full r32 car loom sat on the drivers seat that i cant be arsed to move

..and the look on there face when you go round them with your middle finger up :lol:

I sincerely hope you don't actually mean this..

i do dude. i only go for people who are cocks though.

i dont do this to any old random bloke in a beemer :lol: im not a complete ass (most of the time anyway).