Sign in to follow this  
beastie4126

Stanford hall - wheel collection

Hi, wondering if anyone from the herts area going to Stanford would be up for collecting a set of wheels and dragging them back. Contributions to petrol fund gladly given of course.

Yeah bletchley, theres a few of us coming from mk so even if i cant get them all in my car (got 2 people coming with me) we can probably split the load.

What wheels are you collecting? Who from etc?

They got tyres on? I might not be able to bring all 4 back but ill talk to Novastrike or a couple of the other guys and see if he/they wants to go halves or something

If we were able to collect them, would you be alright picking them up from my house?

Just to confirm.

No tyres and packed into 2 boxes. 2 boxes fit in & fills the boot (less the parcel shelf being in place).

spoke to nova and hes happy to help with the wheels, we should still be going as long as the weather isnt really bad. can i get some contact details?

sorry mate potentially not able to collect the wheels as nova might not be going and i cant bring back all 4.

@ butterfly i dont know if you want to take the wheels as you'll prob get down there before i know if nova and i are heading down

my contact details are **********

jason

sorry mate potentially not able to collect the wheels as nova might not be going and i cant bring back all 4.

@ butterfly i dont know if you want to take the wheels as you'll prob get down there before i know if nova and i are heading down

my contact details are 07845370986

jason

I could bring them to MK one day in the week? pm me.

and phone no above removed :)

Guys,

Ta for the offers but as Jude had a wedding to attend on Saturday morning she couldn't take the chance of dragging them to that and then onto Stanford without knowing if they were to be collected.

Sheffield road trip :D

I could bring them to MK one day in the week? pm me.

and phone no above removed :)

opps my bad, thats what happens if i post at 1 in the norning however you didnt remove it from your quoted post :tongue: