Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Audi R8 TV Ad

John don`t be so grumpy

Having seen one in the flesh I can put my and on my heart and say "I want one". What a lovely car, the only open top car I have ever seen that I would love to own.

They played that advert at the cinema,when i saw the very dissapointing iron man 2,

I too,would rather have a rat rod :D

Generally not a fan of cabrio versions of sports cars like the R8 so would rather have a standard V10 R8 if I was having one at all... but given the choice between the R8 and a rat-rod, I'd have the R8 any day. Those rat-rods hold feck all appeal to me frankly!

John don`t be so grumpy

Having seen one in the flesh I can put my and on my heart and say "I want one". What a lovely car, the only open top car I have ever seen that I would love to own.

LOL, I wasn't saying that the R8 was bad, just that the Rat Rods are just so much cooler, especially the bare metal one that lights it's tyres up near the end of the clip.

And I can't believe it's the only cabrio you'd love to own - don't they make Aston Martins less than 10 miles from your house? Those V8 Volantes are just dreamy

:D

John don`t be so grumpy

LOL, I wasn't saying that the R8 was bad, just that the Rat Rods are just so much cooler, especially the bare metal one that lights it's tyres up near the end of the clip.

And I can't believe it's the only cabrio you'd love to own - don't they make Aston Martins less than 10 miles from your house? Those V8 Volantes are just dreamy

:D

Aston's are nice, but don't forget I have built the race car version and seen them close up. Not what they used to be.

Would'nt touch a r8 personally, they look very nice but if i had that kind of cash, i'd build a super car beater. rat rods look awesome, especially as mentioned the last 'unloved' rod, pull it off so much better than old vw's as thay did first.

Tom :)