Sign in to follow this  
lion

any pics.. 17'' golf anniversery rims on a rado

The anniversary wheels are 18" though. In my opinion just too big for a corrado, will handle awful and sit too high, 17s sit really nice. Bally had his corrado sat sweet with them on but his is a valver so not wide track like the VR's

Yeah I like that. Like the one on the banner too. I got a guy sellin me a set, said they're 17s 4x100 which is perfect. Only thing is I like the wide look, like with my 16x9 keskins. What's your opinions?

always loved them on ballys car, just doubt i could tuck them as well on a vr6 without proper archwork

e38200777g.jpg

to sit it as low as ballys is then i rekon you would need quite a bit of arch work on a vr. if i remember correctly, bally has had arch work done aswell, maybe just to flatten the lip off like. ive had my arches rolled to get the 9's to stop catching so much but i still got about 20mm of coilovers to go before im at the bottom!

mines just a 16v are the arches different? I 've had the rears rolled so far

no the arches are the same its just the track width is more on the vr so the wheels stick out further even with the same offset!

no the arches are the same its just the track width is more on the vr so the wheels stick out further even with the same offset!

plus the sump is lower , which means its easyer to rip off but i dont know that for a fact but im sure it is