Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Totting up the costs

Ill give ya 3k for it :tongue: :lol:

How on earth are ur servicing costs so high? Surely the 11 odd grand is in upgrades and the 3k in servicing?

Ive owned my rado 16v since the end of 2008 and i just calculated my costs... holy shit, inc fuel and insurance etc its cost me around 11k give or take 500 squids.. Mind u, insurance was 3k in that time, tpft every time. I am fecking mad. I am in the middle of changing over to a vr6 now :nuts:

I'll tell you what, seeing as im a nice guy and all, i'll take those wheels off you to help with running costs :grin:

I'll tell you what, seeing as im a nice guy and all, i'll take those wheels off you to help with running costs :grin:

:lol:

dont even want to know how much ive spent.

the most common thing my mum says to me about the corrado is "and how much will that cost?" :(

Ill give ya 3k for it :tongue: :lol:

How on earth are ur servicing costs so high? Surely the 11 odd grand is in upgrades and the 3k in servicing?

If you look in the blog you'll find the answers. To be fair the car leads a robust life...

The car's been modified over may years including it's previous owner. The blog gives a summary, but I don't have the photos needed to do a detailed build thread on it now.