Sign in to follow this  
StrictlyDubs

Wheels stolen - Please look

So had i and it all points to him, the thread he put on T4 forum saying he was picking them up, the info the selle gave me about what car they was picked up in and more, yet he swears blind he never actually picked them up, who knows??

Wheels found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, elaborate lol.

Good news though fella.

Its a bit complicated but the guy who i thought had them ended up knowing who had them and came to me once he found out for deffiante so cannot praise him enough for his honesty, he will even get the weheels for me and have them ready for me to pick up, ROAD TRIP :D

Thanks for your support guys :)

Theyre in Cornwall, great i've only been down there last 3 weekends out of 3 as my other half lives there, the one week she decides to come up on a bloody coach and i have to go anyway :epicfail:

once i have them back i will let you know full details, much respect to the guy who came forward very honest and decent of him even though he's loosing out what he paid for them, will help him all the way with getting his money back now and try and find what scum bag took them in the first place, as if someones STUPID enough to steal a 1 OFF set of wheels from a well known car, Tw@t comes to mind :lol:

Its a bit complicated but the guy who i thought had them ended up knowing who had them and came to me once he found out for deffiante so cannot praise him enough for his honesty, he will even get the weheels for me and have them ready for me to pick up, ROAD TRIP :D

Thanks for your support guys :)

You must be well chuffed, glad you found them and that the guy gave you some decent info. Faith in humanity restored! :D Hope the pick up goes well.

Glad it seems to be sorted now.

Feel bad for the guy who bought them though, I'm assuming he had no idea they were stolen. I guess in some way its good for him that he knows they are now, rather than police tracing him down or something and potentially him getting in bother for possession of stolen goods

RESULT!

happy you got them back and TBH failry surprised. bet the feeling deep down in your gut of never seeing them again has now been flushed away! :lol:

happy for you!

Si