Sign in to follow this  
harin

White van

So on my way to work this morning and hear a van reverse into my car.

I run back and stop the van driver but can't see any major damage.

Late for meeting so take his plates ad let him go. Got my old man to check and he thinks the bumper has been pushed in slightly and it's sticking out the sides a tiny bit.

My question is, is it worth claiming since he'll probably say that wasn't him and there are no scrapes as he reversed straight back into it and the van had a black plastic bumper? And that's if he's got insurance!

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Had a van man run over our family mondeo, he denied all evidence and it ended up as a claim against us.

Make sure you don't cop any liability for it if you are claiming.

Had a van man run over our family mondeo, he denied all evidence and it ended up as a claim against us.

Make sure you don't cop any liability for it if you are claiming.

Its sad to think how many people like me might not be claiming due the the amount of hassle and stress it creates!

i was in interline yesterday , a white van backed into my white van , now i drive a transit ,not exactly small are they :cuckoo: .he came into the shop and took my no said he had only cracked the no plate , get outside and the bumper is hanging off as well .has he rung ? has he fxxk !, dont let em get away with it i wont be !