Sign in to follow this  
rado2

what to do

Well got myself into a bit of a dilemma and cant really decide what to do after looking into turbo charging the rado or supercharging now starting to think that it might be best to sell it and get a mk5 gti always loved them since they came out and know they are up there with the rado for being a drivers car .I love the corrado to bits but just is not fast enough for me i love the feel of turbo powered cars ,so i could do the corrado but with parts being such problem these days and garages not really wanting to help with the exception of d&g, stealth which are miles away. It becomes abit of a nightmare. I have put a lot of time into the rado and its in good nick no rust really but again something else to worry about it . Would like to get a gti and keep the rado but cant afford to do that but i know if i sell it i will pine for it , stupid corrado's. Up side of gti though is spend £1500 on a remap milltek or whatever, inducton kit and wam bam thank mam 260-270 bhp . but then no v6 growl or electric spoiler see what i mean cant make up my mind . whats your thoughts

if you sell the C, you'll regret it soon as

spend some dosh on the motor, or stick an R32 lump in

GTi's are common as muck and will never have the Kudos of a C

imho anyway :grin: