C5 OEM

offers on everything

What condition are the slam panel and the front bumper in please? Price and condition dependent, I'll have them please :) (assuming no-one else has beaten me to them, of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slam panels shagged and bumper needs paint

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

what condition is the drivers door in, please

doors not great bit rusty

Depending on condition interested in the following. Any chance you could get us some pics. cheers

1. rear subframe

2. front wishbones

3. front hub housing

yeah seems ok, when i take it out i`ll let you know

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

How much would you want for the sunroof motor mate? (assuming it's working all ok!)

only tilts mate

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

hi i need a

rad support metal work that the rad sits in ,/, ideally rust /damgae free. price posted?

vr6 gearbox! mileage and condition, cruncy gears,noise ect, price posted?

vr6 starter motor condition price posted?

center console trim that houses the radio,controls? condition price posted ?

heater controls condition? price posted?

gearbox is sweet mate, dont know the mileage..

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Such a shame it's only fit for breaking :(

its not the car you once loved..!!!

Hi Any how much for wings and front bumper? cause prob would take as at least will replace the white ones? Could you post? Or I could arrange courier?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

oh sorry Fay unless fay has dibs

Hi Any how much for wings and front bumper? cause prob would take as at least will replace the white ones? Could you post? Or I could arrange courier?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

oh sorry Fay unless fay has dibs

i`ll put up pictures of them all mate, yeah i`ll post no probs

Dear vrsnorthampton2010,

Hi ya, I'm after a few bits, can you price them for me. Passenger side headlight, drivers side fog light, gear knob, rear screen heater switch & a passenger side front brake caliper holder. Thanks. Darran.

What do you mean the roof rubbers have been trimmed? I can't quite see but are the rubbers still fully in tact?

If by any chance the swg cover isn't gone can I put my name down as whatever in the que as definitely have it.

What do you mean the roof rubbers have been trimmed? I can't quite see but are the rubbers still fully in tact?

If by any chance the swg cover isn't gone can I put my name down as whatever in the que as definitely have it.

swg cover gone and the roof rubbers have a small rubber edge that always corrodes lots of people trim these to make them look neater

headlight loom available please? From the headlights back if poss.

Dont know if you missed this?

Hi can you check the condition of the coilovers etc, and also the exhaust - is it full cat back or just back box etc?

Also do you have the 1st aid box? If so 1st dibs please let me know price?

Might consider having a few bits if you'd consider a bulk saving???

As mine is missing, I'm after the heatshield(s) that attach to the bulkhead on a stud above the exhaust manifolds - They can just be seen in the engine photo.

How much posted please?

Ian.

Any news on this?

Dont know if you missed this?

sorry mate, i`ll have a look in the morning thanks

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Any news on this?

yes mate it looks ok i`ll take a picture of it tomorrow thanks

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Hi can you check the condition of the coilovers etc, and also the exhaust - is it full cat back or just back box etc?

Also do you have the 1st aid box? If so 1st dibs please let me know price?

Might consider having a few bits if you'd consider a bulk saving???

exhaust is cat back system and the coilovers just a bit rusty but when they come off i`ll clean them up

no first aid box...