Sign in to follow this  
kvwloon

Ideal Corrado Passenger Seat Companion.....?

Oh yeah, Jenna Jameson that's a good one, what about Ali Bastian though...? :mrgreen: ! Anything but the bl##dy Cheeky Girls!

Hmmm id have to take jodi albert(debbie dean from hollyoaks) or Monica Belluci from the matrix films shes forkin hot like :oops:

Any of the hollyoaks girls would be fine to have along - as long as it wan't the ginger one :lol:

I've just changed my mind... forget having an empty seat...

...I'll just take the seat out and put in a HUGE bottle of nitrous! ;) :lol:

Ahh..daisy donovan from the old 11 o'clock show.. Nice and petite as not to weigh the car down.. G-man gonna have probs with passengers now.. his front passenger seat gone walkies.

yeah but my passengers now have more room to spread there legs ... :lol: :lol: umm heather brooke yum yum

No-one's said the wife / g.friend etc yet! :lol:

'Anyone from Hollyoaks except the ginger one' good call....Hollyoaks, it's what 'man-size' tissues were invented for!, ahem, so i'm told... :lol:

AHHH..LOL.. can think of someone elses wife i'd like to take in the passenger seat!! Nothing crude.. just wanna see the husbands reaction LOL.

i could do with big ass boost guage sitting there winking at me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want more boost btw (hint hint)

I think my ideal passenger would have to be Louise Glover...... I've got a thing for tanned

brunnettes at the moment and she is a cracking example. Wouldn't object to Ali Bastian taking a ride with me though :twisted:

Anyone like that next to you would be far too distracting, is what you should be asking is who would you like to wash your car? :D

This is beneficial as you are then able to sit and observe with beer in hand, and most importantly your car gets cleaned :)

Anyone like that next to you would be far too distracting, is what you should be asking is who would you like to wash your car? :D

This is beneficial as you are then able to sit and observe with beer in hand, and most importantly your car gets cleaned :)

Nice short skirt too.. :D

:thumbleft: :drinking: :lol: