urquattro

Dream Fulfilled :-))

Hi there all.. finally acquired my Rado Vr6 Storm..... nearly completes my V.A.G car collection...... my storm is the Dragon Green/cream interior.. an its a Beaut !!! £6k of bills from stealth racing..... looks 'ThE DoGs'.... ( pictures 2 follow).... always had a soft spot for all vw's......... cars owned. 1,, Jetta gti engineering LTD... 2,, Jetta gti 16v turbo... 3,, VW LT 45 Van hi torq diesel... 4,, VW LT 28 petrol 5-pot... 5,, Rallye golf g60 tornado red 260hp... 6,, Mk3 2.0 diesel... 7,, MK5 2.0 tdi 130hp.... 8,, MK6 2.0 tdi 160hp.... 9,, AUDI 90 quattro series 2.. 5-pot........ 10, AUDI 90 quattro sport 20v --- s2 engine modded 2 365hp......... 11, AUDI 90 quattro sport 20v --- rs2 engined + furthur mods = 720hp ( sleeper ) ferrari- killer !!!! 12, AUDI UR-QUATTRO 10v oceanic blue 1986.... std ........ 13, AUDI UR-QUATTRO 20V black ..... gold BBS's 295hp......... 14, AUDI UR-QUATTRO rs2 engined 380hp.. Tornado red.......... 15, VW Passat TDI 2001........ .. out of all these cars i really dig my RADO VR........ carnt wait to modify with O34 turbo kit from the states !!!!!!!!!!!

Its now fine thank you, after I butchered the intake and throttle set up over the weekend. Whereabouts in the world are you? And why did you sell your UR Quattros?

Hi there, looking forward to the pics. And loving the sound of car number 11, an Audi 90 with 720bhp!! :thumbleft:

Whats up with your 'enter' button? ;)

Lol,, i still got one ur-quattro..... had to sell the rest coz of divorce,,,, or i wudave been livin on the streets in my cars..... lol....... am based in manchester ( stretford ),,,,,,,

---------- Post added at 1:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:37 AM ----------

Thnx bud...... Love my Corrado.... whats yours ??? 90 quattro shud be hittin da roads this month ( gti inters ) hopefully....... need a few bits to complete my Rado,,, sunroof motor,, side mirrors motor,, rear spoiler motor ok,, but mechanism is sticking on the nearside,,, suppose i will have 2 dismantle when i getz the time.........