sexybourbon

16" speedlines for sale

Ok i bought these to fit to my vr but im going to move them on to fund some other things for the car

There is four wheels the specs below

16"

5x100

Et 48

7j wide

All running pretty much brand new toyo proxy t1r's

The tyres are 205 55 16's so a little bit on the compfy side

Now the wheels were origionally off a subaru so had a center bore of 56.1 so these have been made to be 57.1 now so fit on vw fitment perfectly without the use of spigots

They have all been refurbed in white and have hardly a mark on them and its powdercoat so pretty durable

Now because there et48 you need to run spacers and to be honest the tyres are a little fat to fit in but i am running another set of speedlines of a subaru that are exactly the same spec but running 195 45 16 uniroyal rainsport 2's and iv also spaced them out with 20mm spacers and they look great

Ill post a pic up so you can see exactly how they sit iv been running them fir a year now

I was going to sell the tyres and swap my rainsports on to these

Now im quite flexible so prices are below

300 for the wheels and tyres and you can sell the tyres or try to make them fit , the fronts on mine fitted but the rear was touching the coilover by about 2mm on the tyre

Or 200 without tyres and ill move the tyres on for 100 - 25 quid a corner for practically brand new toyo's

Im based in hull but i do travell alot so could possible get them a bit closer to you if i was to land in the same part of the country as you otherwise im free most weekends or you can come through the week and my dad will sort you out

Ill post some pics up now

Any questions you can message me on here or my number is 07980690184

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:24 PM ----------

vaja9uze.jpg

muzypy7u.jpg

e5u7e8y6.jpg

And how mine sit with exactly the same specs and 195,45,16 uniroyals

unygehu8.jpg

Damn it get your own five spokes haha , id like to sell the white ones but if im struggling its always an option lol ill keep you in mind mate but iv always said id hang on to these ones haha