Alty

Go Pro

Good man! They're a great bit of kit. Not used mine on the car much but I've used it on the motorbike/mountain bike and snowboarding etc and even at work to film our machines in action.

If using it inside the car the sound is much better with the open case back.

Just ordered a Go Pro camera! First stop on the corrado! :D

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=85285

I used a go pro with the sucker attachment to test the exhaust sound out etc. Will be doing some proper vid's of the car etc, my son is currently fitting the camera on his quad copter, so will be playing a bit when the weather gets better.

Edited by Ray1965

....even at work to film our machines in action.

Hmmm, I'm not sure that's the sort of thing that should be shared on a public forum...! Lol

Hmmm, I'm not sure that's the sort of thing that should be shared on a public forum...! Lol

Haha, missed this the other day. We do produce large reciprocating machinery! :lol:

Hopefully this will work, Please excuse the gear change, gear box is on it's way out! Don't worry I have another! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202462791045049&l=1932811378522313304

Looking good mate, did you mount it with the suction mount or sticky pads?

I tried both but ended up using the sticky pads as the Corrado it a bit bumpy at the best of times :-D

Fair enough mate. I use the suction mount more now but on my motorbike I always used the sticky pads and they were perfect. And they come off without leaving any marks so don't worry about that.

Hopefully this will work, Please excuse the gear change, gear box is on it's way out! Don't worry I have another! :-)

incriminating vid

I'd be more wary about posting up a vid showing you to be doing at least 65-70mph in a 40mph area than worrying about a gear change tbh :p :) ;)

It's blocked on my facebook and I dunno what your talking about I edited the video and speeded it up......