Roger Chatfield

04 plate R32, value

Afternoon chums

Quick question for you all.

Good friend of mine has decided to sell his R32 and is unsure of what to ask for it.

It's a 4 door in silver, absolutely mint condition, no marks on it what so ever, even smells new inside, never been smoked in and he is the 2nd owner and has owned for 10 years.

It's only done 32k with a full VW service history.

Always kept in a garage and very well looked after, for example he recently lightly scratched one of the wheels so has had them all reconditioned.

So fellow VW lovers, what's the 32 worth??

Also, where is the best place for him to sell it?

BTW the only reason he is selling is because he has fallen in love with a RS4 for sale locally.

Rog.

Lovely car. I am a little interested as a replacement for my mk6 GTI. But sadly no sunroof (not a deal breaker) and stronger money than I think I'd be prepared to pay (worth it though - just too much for me).

Been looking at this a few time today. Must say it's a good example, and not many left with that mileage.

Lovely car. I am a little interested as a replacement for my mk6 GTI. But sadly no sunroof (not a deal breaker) and stronger money than I think I'd be prepared to pay (worth it though - just too much for me).

Why on earth would you want a sunroof in a car that came with factory A/C as standard? It's just another thing to have leak...

Mine cost just over £6k with comparatively spaceship miles (117k) although it is a modified 3dr in Deep Pearl Blue so not really aimed at the same market. £10k is strong money but you never know - I'd probably expect around the £8-9k mark if it's as mint as it looks.

Stone