Sign in to follow this  
reg

funny when that happens...

i went to see a corrado in slough a few months back, moonlight blue 2.0 16v, really nice actually and up for £2800. it was being sold by a guy who ran a performance car business from home.

it ended up being sold and now its back on autotrader, still in slough but up for £3500 with a beige leather interior it didn't have when i saw it, or £3000 without!

and now being sold by 'pedros ltd'.

its a damn fine car, shame its being passed about like that though. but it does make me wonder if something is wrong with it?

i went to look at a corrado in slough....was being offered by a trader from home who sold alot of rados, sounds like the same bloke, he is well dodgy mate, i went to look at a g60 he had and it didnt even start and it was well dirty inside!!

Hmm, may be the same guy I bought my storm off? Sold to me with the V5 document covered in tippex....? :roll: Luckily the DVLA accepted it and sent me the new document!

What was the road name?

woah :( if it was the same guy seems i was lucky to walk away!

the guy was an asian guy who ran a website http://www.infinityautos.co.uk

nice enough guy and the car was really clean inside and out so i dunno if it was the same guy. all the paperwork seemed in order to.