robrado974

Average mileage a year .

Obviously if yours is a daily you will do a lot more miles . Mine is a weekend, sunny evening fun car . I've just looked at my new MOT and seen that I've done an Average of 1,115 miles a year . I need to get out more .

Mine was doing less than this for the last few years. This year I've done a couple of thousand in the last two months.. but it's back to "resting" again now as I've got a daily driver to take the strain..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

My 95 VR has just clicked over 100k miles, so has been used fairly lightly over the years. It's probably averaged less than 2k miles per year over the last 10 years! I've had it 2 months and already done more than 2k miles! It's hard to try and split the miles between the cars, I always just want to drive the Corrado! Trying to keep it down to less than 5k miles a year!

My daily, coming up to 12 years now and 92k, so around 7.5k a year - that said I cycled to work for about 6 years of that! Should break the 200k mark in a couple of years!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I think I've done 1 mile in 2 years when I took it to a garage.

Still not roadworthy, maybe one day ...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My car had achieved 75k within 3 years from 1St registration. It done almost that much again in the 21 years since which works out on average 3.5k per year. This is similar to what I've been putting on it, although this has dwindled to a a big fat zero since December and probably won't change for a fair few months yet!

Between September 2000 and October 2008 we managed just short of 80K miles at a fairly regular 10K per year. October 2008 to today.........zero!

This may however be the year it comes back!

Bought my black VR last May, done 2k in it since, now off the road for major work. Don't really want to do more than 2k a year for a second car but all depends on the weather!