Jim Bowen

VR6 Miltek Sports Cat and gruvenparts fuel hose clamps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5Ou4OgaCl/

Not sure if photos work. 1st time using something other than photobucket so fingers crossed.

Cat was on car for about 100miles. Is short so had an adaptor made up for it. Also has a slight dent which i must have done when fitting. £300 posted

Gruvenparts fuel hose clamps. Fit on the rocker cover to replace the plastic ones. £60 posted.

If photos don't work I'll have to find another way of hosting.

Collection is welcome will adjust price accordingly. Postcode is CM62LX.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5Ou4OgaCl/

Not sure if photos work. 1st time using something other than photobucket so fingers crossed.

Cat was on car for about 100miles. Is short so had an adaptor made up for it. Also has a slight dent which i must have done when fitting. £300 posted

Gruvenparts fuel hose clamps. Fit on the rocker cover to replace the plastic ones. £60 posted.

If photos don't work I'll have to find another way of hosting.

Collection is welcome will adjust price accordingly. Postcode is CM62LX.

Hi Jim,

How did you find the sound difference with the sports cat? Did it seem any more responsive? Tempting! I've got the Milltek Classic cat back fitted . . . .it says the sports cat must be fitted with this exhaust which is maybe why it seemed a little short?

I found it sounded a bit more like an r32. Had the adapter made to fit with my magnex system but have cut about 15mm off the end of the cat to get it to fit. So shorter than it should be. I didn't really notice much difference in performance. Maybe a little bit more responsive, but didn't really get the chance to test it properly.

I found it sounded a bit more like an r32. Had the adapter made to fit with my magnex system but have cut about 15mm off the end of the cat to get it to fit. So shorter than it should be. I didn't really notice much difference in performance. Maybe a little bit more responsive, but didn't really get the chance to test it properly.

OK, thanks, probably no good for me if chopped. Will have a think then, don't want it to be too loud either as I already have the unresonated cat-back!

I'd put it back on tbh. But fitted it three times and had a knocking so went back to standard cat and still got the knocking. Can't be bothered to change again. Think I've stretched the rubber hangers trying to remove the cat the 1st time. Considering getting a custom exhaust made in the future and would get them to fit the cat. I just need a bit of cash at the mo to pay for a sword :lol: