Sign in to follow this  
jenkiam

VR6 Storm

Edited to provide further info on the Salvage situation & price correction.

This is my Mystic blue Storm, number 217 of 505, currently with 139k miles & one family owned, prior to me, with a full service history. Bodywork is in great original condition, as is the interior, with only light wear evident on the drivers seat. The original Sony stereo is still in place & there are a new set of carpet mats. The car has an aftermarket Toad alarm which includes remote central locking. NB this was a professional install & works perfectly.

Since owning the car, I've done a full brake refresh - discs, pads & ABS sensors & the ABS pump has just been replaced with a new unit from ABB Reman. The wheels have also been refurbed. 

Then engine is quiet & runs very sweet & pulls well through the gears & a full Milltek stainless exhaust has recently been fitted. 

There is an immense history file with the car as the original owner kept pretty much every invoice & paperwork for the car, starting with an original 1995 Corrado sales brochure, together with a period, colour photocopy of the Storm sales brochure! In addition, there is every single tax disc & every MOT certificate, from 97 to the present day, yes, every single one!

The VW handbook folder is in perfect condition & contains all of the original books, including the Sony instruction manual & there are 2 keys & 2 alarm fobs.

The only downside is that the V5 shows the car as Salvaged. From the info I have, it seems the car was stolen/recovered & written off as being un-economic to repair. The owner bought the car back off the insurance company & had it repaired professionally, after which it was inspected by VOSA engineers & passed the Vehicle Identicy Check (VIC) to allow the re-issue of the V5 by DVLA. 

I'm looking for £11750 but open to offers - PM me for more info & photos.

thanks

20220805_154751.jpg

20220805_154821.jpg

20220805_154838.jpg

20220805_154807.jpg

Edited by jenkiam