I have searched all over the Internet to try and find an answer to my problem, so please don't berate me as its a dreaded idle running issue. Here are my symptoms and what I think, I'm just after some advice before a start sporadically changing hard to find expensive parts.
1. Runs very rich, struggles to pass on idle emissions for Mot. New lambada.
2. Unplug maf car instantly stalls, suggests to me maf ok.
3. Unplug TPS, car hunts wildly so seems to me that this is ok. Next step was ISV, which I have recently cleaned out. Also cleaned throttle body and checked all vac lines.
4. Unplug ISV car idle sits @ 1100 rpm but stable so this suggests to me that it is also working.
5. Changed all temp senders for genuine parts so Ecu maps for cold start are working, she sits at a steady 90-100 on a run and all fans work.
I'm now stumped as to what is causing the issue, any ideas or things I've missed or I might be completely wrong. Just wanna get her running right.