Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

attn photoshoppers

ive been thinking about spraying the centres of my wheels lately, maybe in black or the same colour as the car.

Thing is though im no good with photoshop, so if anyone fancys getting creative with the attached photo id really appreciate it. thanks in advance :thumb right:

I think they look wicked in black. Only did the lighter one so the wheel spokes showed up better.

OZ splits arnt they? Very nice what ever they are.

Thought your car was black in the first picture sorry. Reckon you should colour code to your car. I've tried to get close to the colour of your car in this one.

ive been thinking about doing it for a while but wasnt sure. looking at these photos though i think i will

I thought about it and then thought that it wouldnt look right on my car. Have you seen this mk3? Looking at this has persuaded me it'll work with blue.

Me trying to copy the look as best i could on my mk2 golf.. notice the front scanner in the grill too.... :lol: ... i know posting these is just asking for some stick but to ME y golf WAS KITT ;)