Sign in to follow this  
cardboard

1.8 kr inlet cam on 2.0 16v question

im looking to swap the inlet cam on my 2.0 16v to the 1.8 kr. how much can i expect to pay for it. no labour as i can do the work my self but how much is a good price from some2 breaking a KR or a scraper.

thanks

Hi mate.. i've noticed a few threads you've posted up have been covered in some depth before! Will let this run but please use the search function in future before asking.. group words together with "AND" in them to help get more precise results like "2.0 AND kr AND cam" for example.

Usual price is something like 25 quid from what i've seen on here for a KR cam.

Thanks.

You only swap the inlet.

Regarding your PM mate, which search feature are you using? The embedded one at the top (which only searches archived results through Google) or the full on forum one which can be found here: http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/search.php

When you search just string words together with AND. So.. corrado AND g60 for example.

ive found a guy that will send me them but he will only send the pair is it obvious which is which ?

search wise i am using that search tool (the one you have linked) but if search for 'kr' i still get nothing or '2.0 AND kr' nothing but yeah corrado AND G60 does give results