Sign in to follow this  
gezza

rolling road and spark plugs... ROLLING ROAD FIGURES........

You may mock, but I had a LOT LESS trouble with my Scobby in the 2 years I had than I have with the VR in 6 months. No danger I would swap back again though! :)

what made you swap initially ?

You may mock, but I had a LOT LESS trouble with my Scobby in the 2 years I had than I have with the VR in 6 months. No danger I would swap back again though! :)

what made you swap initially ?

A house! I had to sell up to get some money together for a flat & switch to a diesel Pug! 2 years of driving the diesel was enough boredom so I bought the VR, but kept the Pug, the missus drives it most of them time now though.

I would have kept the Scooby if I could have afforded it & a house, but theres no looking back now I have the C :D .

Anyway, apologies for the thread-jacking...

well I was £30 from halfords 'bout 5years ago................better that the near £20 ea VW wanted when i asked about them back then

well I was £30 from halfords 'bout 5years ago................better that the near £20 ea VW wanted when i asked about them back then

halfords near me dont do em now??!! thats main stealers for ya though to$$ers :) :)

Guys my plugs have come today eventually but before i fit em i think they may of sent the wrong ones???????

here is part number BKR5EIX I am certain the ones i ordered were "up" at the end??? these are iridium, have they sent me better ones or rubbish ones i paid £36 quid for em.

Nah, the BKR5IEX are good plugs. Iridium goodness :lol:

Denso normally make Japanese engine plugs, but plugs are plugs mate..... the only things that differ are the heat range and physical size. You could happily use denso plugs in your VR if you wished!

Well went today with the ladosc (scooby club) and pitted vr6 against em all!!!

my figures i would say were great 190bhp and 179lbs torque and nothing to worry about engine wise according to tester which i knew anyway!! a few scoobys were 20 or so bhp down so mine may of been???!!! i wish!!!!!!!!!

anyway here is graph that prosport printed off and laminated for me 8) 8)

HPIM0440.jpg