Sign in to follow this  
DanVW

G60 Hoses

Just done a few searches on coolent hoses but not come up with the answer to the following:

1, The hoses that run from/to the oil cooler/heater are leaking on my G60 (I think, its defanatly

coming from there abouts) does anyone know if I can just get those replaced with Samco hoses

or will I have to buy the whole kit?

2, anyone got any pic's of these hoses would be handy so I know where they go, all I can see is

that one goes to the water pump then up to the flange at the front of the engine the other appears

to go from the pump to the oil cooler then off up somewhere in the middle as per attached pic :?

3, any idea if they are a main dealer only part, I had a look through the GSF catalog but could not

see Corrado hoses?

4, Any idea on part numbers or cost (from VW)?

Not too fussed on q's 3+4 as I will find out when I call them in the morning but would be handy to

know if I can order the two hoses I need in Samco :-)

Cheers all

Dan

Ok just confirmed with GSF that they dont do any hoses for the Corrado :-( and the robbing bas7ards

at the local main stealer want £39.04 for the short hose and £42.19 for the long one.

He aslo said they cant give out the part numbers over the phone!!?? :mad:

So I guess this is now down to one question, Darren how quickly can you get me a set of G60 Samcos? :lol:

will give you a bell shortly.

i have a kit on my car you can have in blue bit dirty but will come clean, all 6 pipes

only pipe is the K pipe has a small nick in it as its was a bitch to fit but doesnt leak at all. (makes it sound bad but its nothing thought id say though)

Oh I want them alright :lol: been busy breaking my 16v GTI this weekend :-(

g-dub you have a PM :lol:

Old VW's don't die they get raped for parts :lol: she was getting a little rusty and in truth

I would not have got much for her sold as is but broken for parts there are a few nice toys

(like the four branch, p-slots, lowering springs etc)

that will hopefully pay for some Corrado shaped new toys :-) how are you getting on with

your new valver head anyway?

Old VW's don't die they get raped for parts :lol: she was getting a little rusty and in truth

I would not have got much for her sold as is but broken for parts there are a few nice toys

(like the four branch, p-slots, lowering springs etc)

that will hopefully pay for some Corrado shaped new toys :-) how are you getting on with

your new valver head anyway?

ahh, I see.

yeah,not too bad.

just dismantled it and gave it a bit of a clean.

Concentrating on the bottom end at the mo,but I have run out of money.

:(

probably best that u bought those hoses. :)