Sign in to follow this  
dgarwood07

universal intercooler

Hi everyone

this has proberly been spoke about loads!! but has any fitted a universal front mounted intercooler 2 there G60?? and if so how hard was it?? :D

How much does one of those cost ?? Do you need a U-Bend like you would on a Rallye ?? Any cutting etc needed to get it in??

Foooking hell Aide!

That's huge....

Have you picked up any damage due to general road cack?

How much does one of those cost ?? Do you need a U-Bend like you would on a Rallye ?? Any cutting etc needed to get it in??

Shall i pop round and fit it!!!!!lol :D BOY!!!!

by sunday i may have details on an alternative.. im getting a front mount made up for mine, and if its economical, will have 10 complete plug and play kits available for a group buy..

by sunday i may have details on an alternative.. im getting a front mount made up for mine, and if its economical, will have 10 complete plug and play kits available for a group buy..

Sounds good 2 me!! Got any idea on price?? :D

not yet, but i've set up a group buy feeler thread. as soon as i have more info i will post up..

one of the first questions will be what are people prepared to pay? I'm thinking if it can fall into the £300-£400 bracket its worth doing, if it goes over that it's not gonna be worth bothering?

not yet, but i've set up a group buy feeler thread. as soon as i have more info i will post up..

one of the first questions will be what are people prepared to pay? I'm thinking if it can fall into the £300-£400 bracket its worth doing, if it goes over that it's not gonna be worth bothering?

cool cool! b interestin 2 c how it works out!! well hopefully! :D

i got mine for a bargain of £30 as a typo on ebay. they are normally about £200. i made the rest of the pipe work up with bends from a 2.5" stainless steel exhaust.

If i was going to do it again, id want to keep the standard front bumper and use a smaller 1 lower down

i got mine for a bargain of £30 as a typo on ebay. they are normally about £200. i made the rest of the pipe work up with bends from a 2.5" stainless steel exhaust.

If i was going to do it again, id want to keep the standard front bumper and use a smaller 1 lower down

thats what i wanna do! i dont wanna change the front bumper 2 much!!