Sign in to follow this  
ali moore

dent magnet

why is my car a magnet for idiots in car parks who just open their doors with no regard for what's parked next to them, i tell ya im gutted, 3 years ago i got her, 72k on the clock, looked and ran like a 20k er. now, well, im even more gutted, now some one's shaved down my back wheel arch, what the hell is wrong with these people, god i need a respray, :(

I'm a teacher, and some of the little feckers at my school throw rocks randomly into the teachers' car park. There are now two bumps on my bonnet, which I've been told can't really be fixed due to where they are. There's also a TT in there and a Boxster. I asked my form what their dream car would be.

Answer: a Corsa. Pimped.

So much to teach, so little time. My powers are weak...

:lol: That made me laugh- the kids in my class are the same. One has an older brother with a pimped up Corsa- he always says how it's much cooler/faster than my Corrado, because it has a big exhaust and stickers on the side! :lol: I always put my old copies of Evo in the book corner- they love reading them- I've made them check out the Knowledge section in the back, where the C gets a good review ;) Hopefully it's starting to sink in...