Sign in to follow this  
dub87

hello raddo lovers

Hi all. just thought i would drop by and say hello. my names Dan. 23 been loving dubs since i can remember and always had a dub since i have been able to drive minus the first car the, shamful mk1 clio, sorry i no :scratch:

anyway always wanted a raddo and now i finally have one and am loving it. have a 91 16v :D

had it a few weeks and other week i had some dickhead shmash into the side of me so the poor thing is now in need of repair, i will be getting it back from the insurance as they said the cost of the damage is more then the car, rubbish if you ask me as its only bumper wing and pass door was only low impact so no majour damage only slight panel work. so i am in need of a few panels if anyone can help with that, any colour will be fine as long as in very good condition because with the inurance money it will be getting treated to a full respray and all dings and dents from over the years will be eliminated.