BILLCOR

Epic Fail!

That exhaust cracks me up. It reminds Me of spinal tap, "because it's got one more, it's one louder".

The bonnet latches and hamerite green manifold he can keep though.

Also notice the rear VW badge is missing, as is the securing grommet meaning you'll have a boot full of water. And rust.

One to avoid I think. However it doesn't look too far gone for someone with a bit of spare cash and some time - looks like it could be saved!

Some people shouldn't be allowed cars.

Or air.

I'll take the air please Bruce :)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Also notice the rear VW badge is missing, as is the securing grommet meaning you'll have a boot full of water. And rust.

One to avoid I think. However it doesn't look too far gone for someone with a bit of spare cash and some time - looks like it could be saved!

and the dents, and the missing handbrake handle and seat adjuster. It's a bag o ****e! :D Only good for slaughtering and keeping my baby running :)

Seriously tempted to buy it just to see how far I can get back home before I have to call the AA!

what a complete waste of any car let alone a corrado, will be bought by someone like bigpants and broke up within a week though.

makes the existing ones even rarer though.

Hard to tell because of the state of it.. I'm almost thinking Midnight Blue but not sure!

Pic 6 OMG please someone buy it and either restore it back to its original beauty or chop it up so we don't have to look at it. I say that hating the fact that these cars get broken up but jeez

Andy

3 tailpipes :lol:

Yeah that's what made me **** myself - that's got to be the work of someone mentally unstable!

The rest of the car isn't that bad really - reversibleish