BILLCOR

Nice Plate for a VRT

never had a private plate, how does it work if I pay the guy ?? Will it be mine forever without any annual payments ??

The way I understand it is that if its on retention. It means the plate is officially off his car and is ready

to be assigned to another car. You only pay the cost of the plate and also the admin fee of 25 pounds and thats it. The plate will be yours forever until you decide to sell it.

If after purchasing the plate and you dont assign it to your car you have to continue paying the retention fee (Not sure exactly how much. Should be on the DVLA website)

Am i right in thinking that your car needs to be 2000 model or newer to put the plate on? If so then i guess you can't put it on any corrado.

I was informed that a v reg was unable to be fitted to a pre v reg vehicle.

Dvla stipulated i wasn't able to get a plate that made the car look newer than it was.

I found V26 TOY and no matter what they wouldn't allow my fitment to my l reg car.

I was informed that a v reg was unable to be fitted to a pre v reg vehicle.

Dvla stipulated i wasn't able to get a plate that made the car look newer than it was.

I found V26 TOY and no matter what they wouldn't allow my fitment to my l reg car.

'VRT 12V' is the older V-reg, i.e. circa 1980, not late 90's

never had a private plate, how does it work if I pay the guy ?? Will it be mine forever without any annual payments ??

As long as its assigned to a car belonging to yourself, the plate will be "yours", no anuall fees, but, if you sell the car and want to keep the plate, you will have to put it on a retention certificate, this will cost you £105 to retain the plate for a further 12 months

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

'VRT 12V' is the older V-reg, i.e. circa 1980, not late 90's

Exactly, this is a cracking plate for a VRT owner, well within the era :cool:

Swap you for B16 VWC :)

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh not yours. Nevermind.

Swap you for B16 VWC :)

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh not yours. Nevermind.

How much you looking for B16 VWC, PM me if you like