Drewie

Hey guys

Hey, new to the forum, I'm also on edition and club gti.

At the moment I own a mk2 8v gti but I'm hoping to be buying a KR corrado soon :thumbleft: My plan is to drive it around while I build up an ABF with a supercharger on it :idea: I'm dead excited about it!

Then I'll go back to driving the mk2 while I fit the ABF into a tidied bay hopefully.

So, there's my plans, look forward to surfing the forum. :thumbleft:

Cheers, you're not far from me, I'm in Uley, it's a village near dursley but I work in a garage in Nailsworth.

Blimey- just up the road! You'll have to come along to some meets :) Which garage do you work in?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Just realised- do you live on the bend and have the MK2 under a cover? Been past loads of times if so...

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

The one I'm thinking of is actually in Cockadilly.

Cockadilly :lol:

Yeah I'll defo get to some meets. I work in... wait for it... "The Garage Nailsworth ltd" It's easy to remember, no? It's a garage, in Nailsworth lol

Nah, haven't seen that mk2 there for a while, think it was an oak green 3dr. I live like, right next to the brewery in uley - shame I don't drink :camp:

I laugh everytime I see Cockadilly too :rolleyes:

Whereabouts is the Garage in Nailsworth? Have had a few bits and pieces powder coated by QS on the industrial estate, and make the occasional stop at Hobbs House, but otherwise usually just drive through. Been meaning to go to Forest Green for years! :lol: Planted a field full of Elder flower trees for Bottle Green on top of the hill above Forest Green many years ago in my days as a forester :)

Haven't been that way for a few months- always looked a nice mota.

If you up into the centre of town, it's opposite the tesco express, the turning before the bus station.

My sister worked QS for a while, it's good, means I get to go there for sand blasting stuff at discount :cool:

Is there a general FAQ anywhere for all the corrado newbies? reading things about early and late etc, just want to figure out how much work an abf conversion is going to be :scratch:

I have a Black VR6 that is shortly going to be up for sale if interested? - I live in Gloucester but work in Thrupp if you wanted to have a look at it?

Cheers,

Ian.

It would be lovely, but I dont think I'd get insured on it unfortunately, maybe it'd be a thing for the future for me, but not now, sorry lol