drka

Potential New Raddo G60 owners..need help

Hey guys

Im looking to cut my teeth on a Corrado G60 that my mate has sitting in his drive, he swapped his old glanza for it and since has lost his license. So it has just been left to rot at his and iv always liked them so i think its time i get one since its there....

Im planning on turning it into a bit of a minter/track-fast road toy. Iv got a bagged and stanced LCR just now so would like sumthing to thrash around and have fun. Either this or a 106 Rallye :afro:

Its by no means mint, plenty of lil rust spots on the panels and the rear end. Interior is in good nick but one window is leaking so water has kinda wrecked them i suppose. Im unsure on the miles just now, i think it had some sort of coolant problem before it came off road. These things dont worry my so much as i plan to totally strip it and rebuild it as a project and a learning experience for me. The big worry is he has lost the keys and cant find them anyway...what can i do with this. Iv got a massive secure hanger i intend to keep it in so security aint really a risk.

Planning on snooping around for advice over next couple months, also hes asked what im wanting to pay and i havent got a clue any help.

078907bd.jpg

0078cb12.jpg

01b8f0fa.jpg

3a52d28a.jpg

Also heres my LCR

002-76.jpg

Derek

Welcome. Well the best bet for the keys is to look in the cars-for-breaking section on here and trying to get hold of a complete set of ignition, door and boot locks with a key. Failing that you could get hold of any key and then re-tumble the locks (tumble kit still available at the dealers).

LCR looks lovely bud, alphards set it off well..

The rado on the other hand looks terrible.. I think you could end up spending a lot of money on it for not a lot of gain. I wouldnt even find it exciting for a very low price - and i'd love a silver G60..