Corradochris16v

Hi from south essex

Hi everyone just picked up a 1989 16v for 300 quid needs a bit of work unsurprisingly so will defo be picking some brains! Been looking for a mk2 gti for about a year as project but this come up and as was so cheap couldn't pass it up love it already! Am in Basildon is there anyone else around the area?

I am over whitmore way town end, you can have mine lol

They are a real love hate relationship!

There are a few around the area

Edited by robo22sri

Hi mate am useally down the magazine stool on a sat afternoon trying to find pvw and golf mags lol what stall you on? Are there any meets in the area? I'll try n get some pics up when I work out how to do it! What rado you got?

Chris you need a photo bucket account etc then you want the image code ( at the beginng and end ;))

Cheers mate saw your advert good luck with sale looks nice!

Going to break :( had no intrest in the car as a whole

Robbo I'll def have some parts of you mate if your breaking need plenty off bits! Crispy squirrel am going battlesbridge next week as long as the weather cheers up be good if there was a local meet didn't think there would be that many around here

Chris if your passing pop in and have a look at it, i am at tangham walk of falkenham rise bud

Ok mate when I get five mins I'll try n pop round i know where you are. would be def interested in your seats n door cards, splitter, lupo wipers plus need few more bits

Ok mate when I get five mins I'll try n pop round i know where you are. would be def interested in your seats n door cards, splitter, lupo wipers plus need few more bits

Lol there is a few thing i will keep if my mrs lets me buy the other car i want :)

Hi mate am useally down the magazine stool on a sat afternoon trying to find pvw and golf mags lol what stall you on? Are there any meets in the area? I'll try n get some pics up when I work out how to do it! What rado you got?

Sweet I only do the Wednesday market. I'm the guy freezin his ass off in the back of the frozen food lorry!(lmc). Good luck with the car mate anyway

Sweet I only do the Wednesday market. I'm the guy freezin his ass off in the back of the frozen food lorry!(lmc). Good luck with the car mate anyway