jforrq

Hello, new here looking for advice on my rado

Hi everyone, I just wanted to start by introducing myself.

I'm from Connecticut, USA. This is an assumption but I think I might be among the youngest Corrado owners, I'm 22 and I bought my Corrado about 2 years ago. I have a 1990 G60 Supercharged Corrado. It took me almost a year and half to get it in good running condition. So far I've replaced a cracked bellhousing, put in new headlights, and fixed some electrical issues. My next projects are to fix the AC (since it's getting hot outside), do a Lupo wiper conversion since I can't drive in the rain at all right now, fix the speaker system, and finish fixing my door locks. Any advice for someone in the early stages of Corrado ownership?

P.S. This is my girl right here: http://i.imgur.com/XhPrg.jpg (photo taken right before the new headlights went in)

Hi welcome along! Looks good so far but personally I'd have smaller wheels. They look huge lol.

All the best dude

Ben

Welcome young man, this is a great forum and I'm sure it's always good to have contacts if you need something from the UK and we need something from the states.

All the best with the rado

Ahh cool. It looks good.

Advice? Well you probably know this... but get a Bentley. Also try to familiarize yourself with what parts you G60 shares with other models (theres alot of MK2 golf in that car).

This helped me - have a habit of treating yourself with buying tools. Just a few every other payday, here and there. after a while you'll have a great tool set-up. It makes working on cars SOOOOO much easier when you've got the equipment.