clairezee

corrado in south wales

lol always the salesman.

i have a rad already together with the stainless brackets (thanks dave 16v)and powder coated cowling,headlight loom headlight switch.slight blow on the exhaust where the longlife joins the existing,slight leak from the sump seal i hope and a good old polish to get on with when we get some decent weather plus two recarro's to recloth. When they are all finished it will be time to go to the nationals grasshopper:):dance:

and of course stick a set of awesome alloys on her.

Sounds good looking foward to seeing when it's back on the road mickey, have you seen a set of alloys you fancy? we'll have to arrange a gathering soon- havent been down there for years, so dont know what its like these days, but 'back in the day' llanelli north was the place to be for meeting up in the cars, it was the first place i went to the day i bought my first corrado 25/08/00 happy days,

If you can resize it in window's gallery or similar to less than 1k your laughing anything bigger it won't upload

Hi guys, just wondering, there used to be a corrado meeting in a pub car park - (cant remember name of the boozer), but it was on the road coming out of Cardiff on the way up to Caerphilly mountain?? It used to be on the last Sunday of every month, wondering if the meets still take place, I am going back a few years tho.

I know the pub. I know a club that meets there sometimes but no just rados

I think it was called the deri inn, as you come out of rhiwbina but I am going back about 11/12 years ago, anyway we should arrange a meet at some point, just taxed mine today after being sorn for past 4 months, itching now to get back out in it,

Hi All

Sounds good. I might be able to make the meet in Caerphilly. Just post up a time and date. Just a note there is a newportedition meet first sunday of every month always a good turnout and a great bunch of Vdub nuts.

Steve

HI

The newportedition meet is held in the rising sun pub in Rogerstone. Check out their website if interested newportedition.com full details on meet times and location are on there.

As stated they are a great bunch of lads, even have the bonus of a Vw tech as well!

Steve