Idlewillkill

Hello from Worcestershire

Yo, names Alex, I like Metal and Hardcore music, Tottenham Hotspur and I've recently got my hands on this...

Photo0195.jpg

Will post better/more pics in the appropriate gallery section soon. Engine is very good/strong. Electrics could be better - keeps blowing the wiper fuse and the factory(?) immobiliser likes to play up sometimes. Bodywork is where she is let down. Showing the scars of 10 years of commuting into Birmingham. Nothing that can't be fixed. :cool:

I also own a MK2 Golf GTI and a MK2 Scirocco running a 2l twin Dellorto engine.

Look forward to posting in here.

Cheers!

Seems to be a real influx of new members. Welcome to the forum! :)

How do Alex? Its Jon who had the mental low mk2 rocco, see you followed suit with me, though you kept your rocco!

Wahey, another Worcestershire lad. Welcome to the forum bud. Where about in the shire are you from?

How do Alex? Its Jon who had the mental low mk2 rocco, see you followed suit with me, though you kept your rocco!

Hey dude! Been a while! Yeah, still got the Scirocco, been so long can't imagine life without it ha! You should bring your Corrado up to Cosford on Saturday, keep Eric and co. company!

Wahey, another Worcestershire lad. Welcome to the forum bud. Where about in the shire are you from?

Hey dude, I'm from Kidderminster, but I promise I'm not a pikey :lol:

Ta for the welcomes

Hey dude! Been a while! Yeah, still got the Scirocco, been so long can't imagine life without it ha! You should bring your Corrado up to Cosford on Saturday, keep Eric and co. company!

Ta for the welcomes

lol cool man, I'm just out of Malvern in the sticks. My old girl used to teach at Berlish middle school and later on at Bewdley High so depending on your age, you may know her. Lol that how I know that area anyway.

Ta for the welcomes

Can't make it I'm afraid matey, am away with friends in Wales up some hills! Though my VR needs a new CV joint before it goes anywhere, though it did get Sean's blessing at Inters :lol:

lol cool man, I'm just out of Malvern in the sticks. My old girl used to teach at Berlish middle school and later on at Bewdley High so depending on your age, you may know her. Lol that how I know that area anyway.

Ahh nice man, lovely round that way. I went to different high schools tho so looks like she is safe ha!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Can't make it I'm afraid matey, am away with friends in Wales up some hills! Though my VR needs a new CV joint before it goes anywhere, though it did get Sean's blessing at Inters :lol:

Ahh shame dude, sure to catch you at a show soon tho no doubt. Failing that I'll certainly be making a trip up to Euro to get a few service bits.

Ahh nice man, lovely round that way. I went to different high schools tho so looks like she is safe ha!

haha, She was bit of a hard nut back in her day, may have been safer for you.

Anyway, glad to see a local lad around here, maybe we could get a local meet arranged when my rados back on the road.

That's ok mate, mines still off the road, it needs an MOT and tax and even when it's back on the road it will only be a matter of time before it's back off to have the bodywork tidied up. The joys of owning a Corrado! lol

Ahhh, bodywork. Yup mines looking rather sorry for itself because of this lol.

Either way, shall keep my eyes peeled for a local meet.

Cheers dude!

Good to hear of another rado in Kiddy - we were getting a bit thin on the ground round here!

I'm out and about around town in mine every now and then and my brother has a mkII scirocco, only thats garaged while he's working in Oz.

Welcome to the forum and maybe see you around and about!

Waz

Welcome to the forum. Me and my girlfriend have family in Kidde and Bewdley so are around a lot. Shall we try and get a meet sorted if there's a few of us in the area? Would make a change from long drives to Wiltshire/North West etc. I can't afford the fuel in this thing :)

I went to Bewdley High, finished in 2003!? Who was it?

Welcome to the forum. Me and my girlfriend have family in Kidde and Bewdley so are around a lot. Shall we try and get a meet sorted if there's a few of us in the area? Would make a change from long drives to Wiltshire/North West etc. I can't afford the fuel in this thing :)

I went to Bewdley High, finished in 2003!? Who was it?

She joined Bewdley after her old school closed down and im not sure if she was there in 2003. Anyway it's Mrs Hambi (Art). Ring any bells?

Cheers dude. I also have a MK2 Scirocco. Have seen 2 or 3 Corrados out and about in Kiddy. Think I see yours by Sainsburys the other day too.

Probably me, it's about as far as it goes these days! Off the road temporarily at the mo after I had a bump but it'll soon be back at Sainsbury's for the weekly shop!

It rings a bell, I think I know a few people younger than me who were taught by her but not me.

Cool. So what sent you up to Shrewsbury then? If you don't mind me asking...

I went to university in Liverpool and did my year work placement in Shrewsbury. Then did my last year of the degree and there was a job for me back in Shrewsbury. I'm a Ranger on the parks and nature reserves and my girlfriend is a nurse at Shrewsbury hospital. It's just like a bigger version of Bewdley to be honest!

Cool. Ye shrewsbury is a nice town, I once was seeing a girl from Oswestry so know it reasonably well.