Harrier

Seat runner trims,question

Began fitting my Recaros today & was wondering if there should be a plastic trim on each runner behind seat ? I only have one each side (tunnel side) Never really noticed before.thanks. Daren

Just on the tunnel side. The carpet should extend up to the edge of the other side.

Can anyone else confirm this ? (sorry to doubt you James) but it just looks like there should be something there & TPS told me today there is a small trim there, though its obsolete of course

Just looked on Vagcat and they have them listed for both sides.

The outer ones are: 535881098 01C & 535881097 01C

Never noticed them on mine- will have a look tomorrow. Like James says, I always thought the outer ones were covered by carpet.

....Don't you think the two numbers might refer to the tunnel side for the passenger side and then drivers side? - Obviously they're different as they're handed.

Mark

Don't think so- they are different numbers to the 'inner' ones + the pic in Vagcat looks different. There is a 'left outer', 'left inner' & 'right outer', 'right inner'.

I just took a look at mine and it only has runner trim on the tunnel side. The outer side is covered by carpet.

Well i guess by the fact that no one has posted that they have them fitted ,they are not supposed to have them,not to worry ! Might try some Mk2 Golf ones on there though