Nuts

Quick introduction..

Hello all

A quick introduction although I was a member on here in the past but as my old email account has been closed and I've since forgotten my password so I thought I'd start again. I currently have a G60 corrado and a rhd 2 door jetta with a 20vt transplant. I look forward to participating on here once again!

Welcome, I'm from Bewdley

Cool, just down the road then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71563[/ATTACH]

That's the Jetta, not got any pics of rado yet as I don't collect until tomorrow but it's a 92 g60 in green with engine issues. Most likely outcome is that it's going to end up with a 20vt in as I have a complete loom & ecu and I've spliced a couple into ce2's now, I just need an engine but there's plenty about. Pics of corrado to follow once I've collected it.

Love the jetta mate there old school and a nice set off wheels too , bet it shifts with the 20v in

It's pretty nippy once you can actually get traction and overcome the ferocious torque steer :grin: Wheels are off it and now for sale as I've had them years and I'm pretty bored of them now, just rebuilding a set of RS137's ready for spring but I've ended up getting my hubs redrilled so I can fit them safely with adapters.

Hmm think I might know you, did you live next door but 2 to me a few years back?

A Corrado you say, had many before?

Not a clue what you're on about :lol: never met you before in my life! Not had many corrado s before, just 3x 9a's, 1x VR, 1xVR storm, 1x 20vt and 3x G60's so no, not many Rob!